This is my first time joining ICLW, and its unfortunate timing. I am on holidays, so I'm not on the computer to much. I was trying to write a post right now, but I can't concentrate with my family here. I will try again tomorrow. But welcome to new readers, I will try again tomorrow!!!
ps- things are going well... thanks for the well wishes and prayers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome to the ICLW list. This is only my 2nd time, and I didn't meet the commitment in August. I was away on vacation too. But, thankfully, there's always next month.
ReplyDeleteI am all too familiar with the "What if?" agree with you. I believe that it's sensible to consider both sides of an opportunity, however, the general usage of the phrase is largely negative. So, I prefer to call this type of reflection the Pros v. Cons, or do a SWOT list. Habitually using "What ifs" is to second-guess yourself, undermining or even paralyzing your ability to make decisions and be proactive.
I've learned to say "Please don't go there" to someone else who tries to "What if?" me, but I have to be really vigilant about slipping back into that habit myself.
Lisa (ICLW #100)