I am forcing myself not to erase my last post.
I really want to just say that I have a fairytale marriage, and everything is so easy all the time.
I REALLY have to stop worrying so much about what people think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry. My parents got separated when I was in high school for a couple months and it was hard. They got back together and although it took awhile, they now have a wonderful marriage.
ReplyDeleteGod is there and watching for you sweetie. We're all here for you, too. (((HUGS)))
good girl. it take courage to be honest, even if anonymously. i commend u.
ReplyDeleteI agree with B Mom. My favorite blogs are the ones that I know are honest even when it's hard. I appreciate your last post about marriage - it certainly takes work and it's not always easy. I think people need to know that and lots of people will relate to it!
ReplyDelete