One of the great things about blogging, I have discovered, is "meeting" others who are on a similar journey. It's nice to talk to others who won't give you "helpful" advice like having an orgasm at the same time as your husband in order to get pregnant. (Sorry, I got that one yesterday and had to throw it in!) The posts are encouraging, and at times, heartbreaking. When I read about women who have been TTC for 5 years, 10 years, 15 years... I'm not sure I have it in me. But them, I read their posts- and maybe I do. I appreciate the posts that are real. They are full of despair and sorrow, and make my eyes well up for women I have never met... but they carry on. They encourage others. They look ahead.
So thank you. Thank you for sharing your hearts and lives. They make me feel like I can carry on. And encourage others. And look ahead.
God bless you and yours...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

dont u just love the well intended, but completely off the ball advice that we get? just recently, one of my best friends (who really doesn't get IF, b/c she's not at a place in her life to even contemplate having kids yet...) bought me some little vial she found on her trip in panama that is supposed to help infertlity. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with it, whether I ingest it or use it during sex...as the instructions just say "For fertility, use 2-3 drops 2-3 times per day." I was like, thank you so much for thinking of me.....but sadly, she just doesn't get it. I had 2 MCs due to a uterine abnormality...I doubt some potion will help.....
ReplyDeleteThat was a nice post. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment on my blog! I appreciate the support.
L&F stands for Lost and Found at Stirrups. Here is the website: http://lostandfoundandconnectionsabound.blogspot.com/
I agree with every word of this post. It's what I love about IF blogging!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Please tell me you're kidding about that advice! Wow, and I thought I'd heard it all. :)
This post said exactly what has been on my mind lately. Reading stories in this community inspires me and breaks me- all at the same time. Thanks for sharing. And thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciated the support.
ReplyDelete