Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Is my life really interesting enough to blog about? Probably not.

I have a problem. I don't like to talk. Oh, don't get me wrong. I have no problem chatting it up. I would consider myself fairly social. I like getting together with girlfriends and gabbing the night away. I mean I don't like to talk about things that matter. Relationships. Problems. Stress. Christ. You know, small things like that.
So this is me, working on my problem. Putting myself out there. Sharing my problems, my joys, my fears, my thoughts and random observations. Putting it online, for people to read about. And to judge. But maybe, just maybe, I'm not the only person in the world dealing with these problems. Maybe there is another person out there who smiles all the time, and acts like everything is fine, but has days when they feel like if they have to smile for one more second, they are going to fall to pieces...
Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment