Monday, December 28, 2009

Post Christmas Report

It's all over. All the preparations, the shopping, the wrapping, the baking... all over in one day. And you know what? It ended up being a good day. On Christmas Eve day we headed out to my in laws and spent the afternoon there. On Christmas Day, we went to my parents church. It was nice to be in my old church. It's very traditional, I have known everyone there for my whole life. We spent Christmas Day at my parents, and I didn't even come close to crying once. I actually have a really nice day. We had dinner, and opened gifts, and played pool and shuffleboard and other Dutch games that I don't actually know how to spell. It was... dare I say it... fun.
I am very thankful that Christmas went well. But I am a little glad it's over too. It's kind of an overwhelming time of year, eh? I am back to work now, and trying my hardest not to analyze any pregnancy/AF symptoms. If I haven't gotten AF by Saturday, that is when I will test. Testing on New Years Day just seems like a horrible idea...
Hope you all had a blessed Christmas!

1 comment: