Saturday, December 19, 2009

IUI #1

Well, the IUI is complete. It was just like I always imagined conceiving a child would be like. Except for the 3rd person in the room. And a catheter. It went well I guess. J's sperm count was 20 million, she said they like to see 2, so that's good. It probably would have been better if she said there was no sperm, and the chances of it working were slim to none. Because I am having a really, really, really hard time not getting my hopes up... But I figure I've gotten through quite a few tough things the last couple years, so I can handle another one. Although I just can't stop thinking about how it must be a sign that my EDD would be my birthday, and I can test on January 1...

4 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I'm thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the new year brings great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and hoping that you get the news you're longing to hear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all the best! I sure hope you'll have good news in a few weeks.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete