Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Americans!

Wow, apparently my last post struck a chord with a lot of readers who felt the same way! Thanks for the comments and encouragement. To clarify, I don't go around doling out advice about how to raise children or anything. I am very careful not to give my opinion on anything child related, even though I do have my diploma in Early Childhood Development, and worked in the field for a number of years. I know it is not the same.
Anyways, I still think there should be public service announcements on how to deal with infertiles. You know, educate the masses. Maybe I will write a letter to the government. Haha.
I have been a lousy ICLWer, our home computer crapped out. I am hoping to buy a new one online at the Apple store tomorrow, they are advertising Black Friday sales. I'm Canadian, so I apologize for taking advantage of your sales. Actually, I don't feel that bad :)
Happy Thanksgiving to you Americans, I hope you can find many other things to be thankful for, even if it's not for the one thing we all long for....

4 comments:

  1. I read your previous post and completely agree with you. Hope you are able to get the new computer! Looking forward to catching up with your blog and following your journey.

    All the best!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Brit, and I don't feel guilty at all for taking advantage of the sales. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I like it but I'm really glad it only comes once a year. :) (IComLeavWe).

    ReplyDelete