
I got an award!! Thanks Courtney for nominating me! I am really enjoying blogging, and I think I'm getting a little better at it. (I'm not going to lie, I just googled "How to put a link in my blog). :)
Here are the Honest Scrap stipulations:
1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find interesting and engaging
2. Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog and leave a comment informing them that they have won the "Honest Scrap Award"
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself
Here is the list of blogs that I am awarding for their honest and truly inspiring posts:
999 Reasons to Laugh at Infertility
Stacey's Thoughts on Infertility
And 10 honest things about myself?? Let's see...
1) I'm writing this at work, where Internet use is supposed to be for work purposes only, and I don't feel one bit guilty.
2) I judge people who wear pajamas in public. I wish I wasn't so judgemental.
3) I wish for one day you could say whatever you wanted without any consequences.
4) I overuse commas.
5) I wish my whole family lived within a 50 mile radius.
6) Sometimes I feel guilty about my childhood, it was that good.
7) I work as a 911 dispatcher, and sometimes I wonder if I should be concerned that traumatizing calls never affect me.
8) I HATE moths. They give me the heebie jeebies.
9) My 20 year old brother got married last weekend. I think they will start a family soon. Whenever I think of them having a baby before me, I have a mixed feeling of panic and anger.
10) I haven't gotten to the "Thy will be done" point in our infertility journey yet. I'm not sure if I ever will.

Thanks for the award!
ReplyDeleteWhen I got the award I had to look on blogger help to see how to add a link. :-) I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the award, from one comma overuser to another! (If it makes you feel better, I've never noticed this about you, but I'm pretty sure I do it myself. See all the commas?) :)
ReplyDeleteIt was fun learning more about you!