Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

Sometimes I wonder if infertility affects men the same way it does women. I wonder if it is constantly on his mind. Does the fear of never having our own child keep him up at night? Does the news of other people expecting make him want to crawl into bed? Does he want to avoid family functions? Is Fathers Day hard for him?
And there have been time when I have wondered if he knows how much my heart aches. I try not to talk about it too much- but I know he can see it.
It's Mothers Day today. And I just received a bouquet of flowers at work.
I guess he does know.
Thank you babe.
I love you too.

1 comment:

  1. That is very sweet. It's nice to have a reminder that we're not in this alone, and for our husbands to recognize when we need that support.

    I hope you had a good day today. I know it can be so hard.

    ReplyDelete